What information we collect
When you use the service, we collect personal information from you, this personal information refers to information that can be used, alone or together with other information, to identify you. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We collect personal information that you provide to us when you sign up for an account, or update your account settings.
- We collect information about the devices you use to access the service, this includes but not limited to the browser and operating system.
- We collect anonymized visitor interactions with our website over a period of time to analyze trends and provide content statistics.
How information we collect is used
- We use information about you to provide the services to you, including to authenticate you when you sign-in.
- We also use your information to identify you to other users, and to show your publicly shared information to visitors of the website.
- We use information about you to help you resolve technical and account issues, and to respond to your requests for assistance.
- We will use collected information to understand usage trends to help us improve existing features, and design new ones.
- We use information about you to monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity, and to identify violations of policies.
What information we do not collect
- We do not intentionally collect sensitive personal information, such as social security numbers, genetic data, or health information.
- We do not knowingly, directly or indirectly, collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
How we disclose information we collect
- We do not share, sell, rent, or trade personal information with third parties for their commercial purposes.
- We display your public profile information like your username, and other content that you’ve configured as public within the service.
How your information is secured
We strive to implement reasonable storage and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of user personal information, transaction information and data stored on our service. When transmitted over the network, your data is protected with SSL encryption. Your account, information, content, and access to the services is authenticated only by the use of your correct signin password. You must keep your passwords confidential, and not share them with anyone.